Saturday, January 20, 2024

Mountain Dew VooDew 2022

 


Product circa: Halloween 2022

Pepsico makes another Halloween release of VooDEW for this year 2022. It is a mystery flavor, as VooDEW usually is. The flavor of this stuff hasn't been released yet officially, and it is normally done on the day of Halloween. Evidently the first year of VooDEW (2019) contained a mix of Dew that was flavored like candy corn. I must have missed it that year, because DAMN I would have loved to try that.

Anyway, this stuff rocks. I'm fairly confident that this year's flavor is blue raspberry, a flavor I love. This is also more sour than your usual flavored Dew, which is welcome. Each year the VooDEW flavor seems to simulate Halloween candy, and so this one is fitting. I definitely remember eating sour blue raspberry candy as a kid, and the flavor of this soda really brings me back. Well done, Dew.

Mountain Dew VooDew 2022: NOM NOM NOM NOM - Outstanding
Original Mountain Dew(for comparison): NOM NOM NOM - Great

No comments:

Post a Comment