Saturday, January 20, 2024

Coca-Cola California Raspberry & Georgia Peach

 


Products circa: 2018 (yes, I’m drinking years-old bottles here)

I don’t seem to sound like a Pepsi simp, but Pepsi could do way better with these flavors than Coke.

The raspberry one is tasty, but way too faint. I wouldn’t have recognized it as raspberry if I hadn’t known. It’s a shame, because my favorite option in a Coke Freestyle machine is Coke with a raspberry add-in.

The peach one is much more strongly flavored, with the classic peach candy taste that any processing peach product would have. It doesn’t go perfectly with the flavor of Coke, however.

Both of these have a slight medicinal flavor, which is something I’ve noticed with many “natural” or premium cola products that try to highlight the flavor of the kola nut. However, it’s not clear if Coke means to have the “cola” portion of these drinks taste different than the original.

Coca-Cola California Raspberry: NOM NOM - Good
Coca-Cola Georgia Peach: NOM NOM - Good
Original Coca-Cola(for comparison): NOM NOM NOM - Great

No comments:

Post a Comment