Saturday, January 20, 2024

Doritos Tangy Ketchup

 


Product circa: summer 2023 (contemporary as of this posting)

This product is a presumptive Ephemeral Nom, as it is not clearly a limited edition.

While I think that most ketchup-flavored chips are very tasty, in my opinion they usually end up tasting like tomato powder and spices.

Not these. The tomato flavoring on these evokes the sweet fruitiness that tomatoes can lend to a fresh ketchup. Enough vinegar powder is added to really give that ketchup taste. You have the savory flavors lightly backing everything up, like onion, garlic, and paprika. In the end, these are the most faithful ketchup-flavored snack I’ve ever tasted. I’d rate it higher if I were a ketchup freak… but I’m not.

Doritos Tangy Ketchup: NOM NOM NOM - Great
Original Doritos Nacho Cheese(for comparison): NOM NOM - Good

No comments:

Post a Comment