Monday, October 8, 2012

Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Grape


 Note: This is a Presumptive Ephemeral Nom.

The Pop-Tarts Wildlicious flavors continue.

Why they thought "grape" was wild enough to be marketed in this packaging/sub-brand is beyond me.  It must be sour grape or something, right?

No, it's just normal grape.  I give credit to the brand, because I don't think a grape flavor of these pastries has ever been done before.  It tastes exactly how you think it will: just like a typical Pop-Tarts fruit flavor, such as strawberry, but with the distinct flavor of grape Kool-Aid instead.

It's tasty and different and yet par for the course.  And much like the previous Wildlicious flavor, the taste of the product does not match its marketing.




Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild! Grape: - Good
Original Pop-Tarts(Strawberry, for comparison): - Good

Acquired: supermarket

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I used to get grape Pop Tarts regularly as a kid, but I might be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I used to get grape Pop Tarts regularly as a kid, but I might be mistaken.

    ReplyDelete